12.23.2006

Happy Holidays!

Well, back in Tallahassee after a nice exhausting flight. My flight from San Francisco was cancelled due to weather. I found a new flight, from San Francisco to LA, LA to Tampa, Tampa to Tallahassee. From 4:00 pm Thursday to 9 am Friday. Honestly though, I am one of the lucky ones, because I got home at all. My thoughts to all those people stuck in Denver, London, or trying to go to any of those places.

So of course, it's only 9:00 my time, but midnight here. Anyways, it's that time of year, time for all the people to gather for their winter holidays, so here goes the well wishing.

To the Christians, Merry Christmas! To Jewish people, Happy Hanuka, and to the Muslims, Eid Mubarak on the New Moon. To everyone, I hope you have a happy holiday, no matter what you are celebrating, even if it is just celebrating being off of work and with your family. Because, no matter your beliefs or nonbeliegs, that's what any holiday is really about. Just spending time relaxing after a long year and being able to hang out with your family.

So if you are one of those people who are working, hope you get some time off soon. To those soldiers abroad and away from your families, happy holidays and stay safe.

No comments: